Best Fibroids Surgery in Jaipur
Best Fibroids Surgery in Jaipur - Jaipur Hospital
Many people experience uterine fibroids at some point in their life. It is a common condition. Certain fibroids are tiny and present with no symptoms at all. In other cases, difficult symptoms including pain and profuse vaginal bleeding can be caused by fibroids. If you are in any pain or discomfort of any type, let your doctor know. Jaipur Hospital offers the best fibroid surgery in Jaipur as a means of treating fibroids. Learn more about uterine fibroids by reading on.
What Are Fibroids?
Muscle and tissue growths that develop in or on the uterine wall are known as uterine fibroids. Typically, fibroids are smooth, spherical growths that are like bumps. They may occasionally be joined by a slender stalk, which gives them the appearance of mushrooms. The development of non-cancerous uterine growths may occur in women who are fertile. It’s unclear what exactly causes fibroids. Having an early puberty, being obese, or having a family history of fibroids are associated risks. Prolonged periods, pelvic pain, and heavy menstrual blood are some of the symptoms. There may be none at all in certain circumstances. Uterine fibroids, fibromas, myomas, leiomyomas, and uterine myomas are other names for fibroids.
Types of fibroids
Fibroids are of various types. Depending on where they are located within or on the uterus, their types differ.
Intramural fibroids: The most prevalent kind of fibroids is intramural ones. They emerge from within the uterine muscle wall. Larger intramural fibroids have the potential to put stress on your uterus.
Subserosal fibroids: Subserosal fibroids develop on the serine, the outer layer of your uterus. They could get big enough to give the impression that your uterus is larger on one side.
Pedunculated fibroids: A stem, or thin base supporting the tumor, can form in subserosal fibroids. They are referred to as pedunculated fibroids when that occurs.
Submucosal fibroids: These tumors grow in the middle layer of your uterus called the myometrium. Tumors of the submucosa are less prevalent than other kinds.
Cervical fibroids: On the cervix, which joins the uterus and vagina, cervical fibroids grow. They’re not common.
Treatments by Best Fibroids Surgery In Jaipur
When discussing the various surgical techniques for fibroid removal, there are a number of things to take into account. In addition to the number, size, and location of fibroids, your preferences for future pregnancies may also play a significant role in the treatment plan. While some surgical methods can damage or remove your uterus, others can keep it intact and enable you to become pregnant in the future.
Myomectomy: The operation that enables your provider to remove the fibroids is called a myomectomy. There are various myomectomy types. The location, size, and quantity of your fibroids will determine the kind of procedure that might be most effective for you.
To eliminate fibroids, myomectomy techniques might be any of the following:
- Hysteroscopy: During this procedure, your doctor passes a thin, flexible instrument called a scope into your cervix and vagina and into your uterus. The fibroids are sliced away and removed by your provider using a scope.
- Laparoscopy: Your doctor will use a scope to remove the fibroids during this procedure. This treatment, in contrast to hysteroscopy, entails making a few tiny abdominal incisions.
- Laparotomy: In this treatment, your doctor makes a single, bigger abdominal incision through which the fibroids are removed.
There are other techniques that are highly successful if you are not planning future pregnancies, but they usually result in the prevention of future pregnancies. These may consist of:
- Hysterectomy: During a hysterectomy, your doctor removes your uterus. To treat fibroids, a hysterectomy is the only option. Your fibroids will not return if your uterus is removed entirely, and your symptoms should go. Following a hysterectomy, you won’t enter menopause if your ovaries are left in place. If you have huge fibroids or are suffering very excessive bleeding from your fibroids, this surgery may be advised.
- Uterine fibroid embolization: Your gynecologist collaborates with an interventional radiologist to carry out this operation. Your radial or uterine arteries are punctured with a tiny catheter, and tiny particles are injected. This stops the blood supply to the fibroids from the artery. Reduced blood flow causes the fibroids to shrink and alleviates your symptoms. It’s possible that not everyone should use this process.
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA): This method of treating uterine fibroids with radiofrequency (RF) therapy is secure and efficient. It is advised for those who are not yet menopausal. Smaller fibroids are treated with it.
Need Emergency Assistance?
Have Any Query Regarding our Services, Contact us at the Jaipur Hospital or fix an appointment.