Best Joint Replacement Hospital in Jaipur
A good connection is very important in every aspect of our life either in the family or in our body.
A joint is a connection made between bones in the body which link the skeletal system into a functional whole to allow us for different degrees and types of movement. Some joints are the knee, elbow, and shoulder.
But when we feel any kind of issues like pain due to arthritis, injury, infection of the bone in the joint, then it is called joint pain. To overcome this pain, joint replacement surgery is the best and possible way.
According to a WHO-supported study, 19.3% of young adults in India are obese which increases the pressure on joints due to which joint pain also increases. Other diseases such as hypertension and diabetes can also raise the risk of joint pain.
Joint replacement surgery is a procedure of orthopedic surgery in which damaged joints are removed and replaced with metal, high-grade plastics, or polymers of the best quality by an expert orthopedic surgeon.
Joint replacement surgery is just one segment of orthopedic, which comprises a wide array of services like knee replacement, elbow replacement, and shoulder replacement. But, hip and knee replacement is on the top.
Joint replacement surgery is being performed always with utmost care and safety by an expert doctor team. The main goal of joint replacement surgery is to provide better posture again, easiness in walking, and movements of joints properly. With the help of this, the patient gets better life experiences and would be able to perform his basic daily works by himself.
Nowadays, it is very common in adults that they increasingly fall prey to orthopedics ailments in their 20s to 40s age. According to a report, Indians are 15 times more prone to osteoarthritis (a disease of bone joints that is treated by joint replacement). This shows that the orthopedics segment will see dynamic growth in India in the upcoming years. For that, a better hospital-like JAIPUR HOSPITAL will be the best choice.
Types of Joint Replacement:
- Hip Replacement
- Elbow Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
Hip replacement surgery is a procedure in which a doctor surgically removes a painful hip joint with arthritis and replaces it with an artificial joint often made from metal and plastic components. It usually is done when all other treatment options have failed to provide adequate pain relief. The procedure should relieve a painful hip joint, making walking easier.
Knee replacement surgery also known as knee arthroplasty can help relieve pain and restore function in severely diseased knee joints. The procedure involves cutting away damaged bone and cartilage from your thighbone, shinbone and kneecap and replacing it with an artificial joint (prosthesis) made of metal alloys, high-grade plastics and polymers.
When Patients go to Docter for Joint Replacement:
- Certain fractures or injuries.
- Joint destruction from various forms of arthritis.
- Degeneration is due to wear and tear.
- Difficulty with a needed or enjoyable activity.
Why Jaipur Hospital?
- We, Jaipur hospital, provide the best joint replacement surgery with the utmost great care. It is considered the best private hospital for joint replacement. We have specialized orthopedic surgeons for surgery, who have years of experience. Our hospital is fully functioning with modern technologies. We have advanced labs and chemist department, where every patient is treated equally, and with great attention. Maintaining proper hygiene in our hospital is our top priority, as it is also an important aspect while choosing the hospital for treatment. We also provide high-quality canteen facilities.
- So, if you face any kind of issues in your joint then please do not ignore that pain consult with us immediately for better treatment.
How Can We Help You?
Have Any Query Regarding our Services, Contact us at the Jaipur Hospital or fix an appointment.
Book an Appointment
With access to
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regavelialia. It is a paradise.
Book an Appointment
Jaipur Hospital is my go to place for all healthcare needs for my family. From my parents to my wife & daughter, we trust Jaipur Hospital & their experienced team of medical professionals. Not to forget the personal attention you get from Dr. R.S. Gupta & his team, great job team Jaipur Hospital. Keep up the good work!!!