General And Laparoscopic Surgery
General and Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital in Jaipur
Best General and Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital in Jaipur
General surgery is a discipline that requires knowledge and responsibility for the preoperative, operative, and postoperative management of patients with a broad spectrum of diseases.
Laparoscopy is a procedure that allows a surgeon to access and diagnose a wide range of conditions that develop inside of the abdomen and pelvis without having to make large incisions in the skin.
In this, small incisions are required, due to which the patient feels less pain and less bleeding after the surgery. It is used to carry out surgical procedures, such as removing a damaged organ or removing tissue from the abdomen and pelvis for further testing.
The procedure is carried out under the guidance of a highly experienced team with utmost care. The procedure is also known as minimally invasive surgery and this is the safest surgery too. By this procedure, the patient recovers faster and stays in the hospital less time. Scars on the abdomen are also very minimal.
Laparoscopic surgery is far better than open surgery as it allows the doctor to see inside the abdomen without open surgery. In this, all surgeons strictly follow a customized protocol-based treatment.
Specialized instruments and a special camera known as a laparoscope are passed through the trocars during the procedure. At the beginning of the procedure, the abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide gas to provide a working and viewing space for the surgeon.
The laparoscope transmits images from the abdominal cavity to high-resolution video monitors in the operating room. During the operation, the surgeon watches detailed images of the abdomen on the monitor. This system allows the surgeon to perform the same operations as traditional surgery but with smaller incisions.
Types of General and Laparoscopic Surgery:
This surgery is used to remove the gallbladder. Instead of making one large cut, five small incisions are made in the abdominal cavity. A narrow tube with a camera is inserted via one incision. This enables the surgeon to see the gallbladder on the screen. This procedure is used when there are stones in the gallbladder.
This is a minimally invasive surgery to remove the appendix. The surgeon makes small incisors in the abdominal cavity in place of a huge incision. Recovery time for a laparoscopic appendectomy is smaller than for open appendix surgery. In case the appendicitis is left untreated, it can burst open or rupture.
Anal Fissure is a small tear in the lining of the anus. Due to hard and dry bowel movements, break-in tissue is caused. Fissures also happen if you suffer from diarrheal or inflammation. In case the fissures do not heal with medication the doctors have to remove them surgically.
We offer surgical repair of the hernia. This is done in accordance with the severity of the symptoms of the patient. Both open and laparoscopic surgery is used to repair the hernia. The surgeon makes an incision close to the hernia and pushes back the bulging tissue back into the abdomen.
Piles or haemorrhoids:
At Jaipur Hospital we offer surgical removal of haemorrhoids. This is done only in severe cases. Haemorrhoidectomy is used to grade 3 and 4 piles. This is done under general anaesthesia. Banding treatment is done in grade 2 and 3 piles. In some cases, stapled haemorrhoidopexy is used to treat the condition.
Why Choose Jaipur Hospital for General and Laparoscopic Surgery ?
- We, at Jaipur hospital, provide both general and laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgery. This department is equipped with the latest technology and infrastructure which is highly supported by an experienced team of surgeons. Our expert laparoscopic surgeons, who have years of experience, are highly professional in their task and follow a customized protocol-based treatment that suited perfectly.
- We provide a family-like environment so that our patients can feel better. Our research team firstly analyses the problem then follows the proper procedure according to that problem. We always hope and pray for the fast recovery of our patients so that they can live their life happily.
- In this, the surgery is a low-risk and minimally invasive procedure that needs small incisions. We provide the best treatment at the most affordable prices under one roof. We also have the best pharmacist team who prepare, maintain all medicines and their related data under the supervision of an expert doctor team.
- Everyone should receive the best surgery under proper guidance in the general and laparoscopic departments without any hassle, and for this JAIPUR HOSPITAL is the best life-saving choice. So, if you face any issues related to this then please immediately consult with our expert team or visit the hospital. We are available 24×7. We believe in humanity and always work for humanity.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Laparoscopy is a minimal incision procedure that is done to examine the organs inside of the abdomen. It allows your doctor to check inside your body, without following open surgery.
Visit Jaipur Hospital which offers the best laparoscopy services in Jaipur.
The risks from laparoscopy include-
- Bleeding and the potential need for a blood transfusion
- A risk of damage to internal structures, including blood vessels, the stomach, bowel, bladder, or ureter
- Adverse reactions to anesthesia
- Abdominal inflammation or infection
- Blood clots
Jaipur Hospital known as the best laparoscopy hospital in Jaipur not only perform painless treatment, but assure to not let the development of any kind of risk.
Laparoscopy is done for treatment, diagnosis, and health conditions.
Some of the common conditions of laparoscopy include-
- pelvic pain
- pelvic infection
- pelvic inflammatory disease
- reproductive cancers
- uterine fibroids
- ovarian cysts or tumors
- ectopic pregnancy
- pelvic abscess, or pus
- pelvic adhesions, or painful scar tissue
- pelvic inflammatory disease
- reproductive cancers
Laparoscopy involves both risks and benefits. Here are a few benefits of Laparoscopy-
- Less pain than an open procedure
- Faster recovery
- Smaller incisions
- Less risk of infection
If you want the above benefits, then visit Jaipur Hospital, the best laparoscopy hospital in Jiapur, which offers low-risk and minimally invasive procedures that require a small incision.
The common symptoms that occur following the laparoscopy include-
- Sore throat
- discomfort at the site of an incision
- abdominal bloating
- Shoulder or Back Pain
- worsening or severe pain
- nausea or vomiting
- heavy vaginal bleeding
- inability to empty the urinary bladder
- heavy menstrual bleeding or menstrual clotting
- shortness of breath
- Swelling or redness
Hassle-free visit Jaipur Hospital, the best laparoscopy hospital in Jaipur, that performs perfect and safe treatment without any risk before or after the treatment.
Most minimal incisions appear red firstly, however, fade over time, so the scar is hardly noticeable. But sometimes laparoscopy leaves a thicker scar that has extra fibrous tissue called a “keloid scar”.
After laparoscopy, a sore belly, cramping, or pain around the incision tract is normal for up to 4 days. After that, you feel better and stronger each day. However, you may feel fatigued and require pain medicine for a few days.
Need Emergency Assistance?
Have Any Query Regarding our Services, Contact us at the Jaipur Hospital or fix an appointment.