Physiotherapy Hospital in Jaipur
Best Physiotherapy Hospital in Jaipur
Physiotherapy is concerned with injury elimination, rehabilitation, and promoting health/fitness. It’s the method that specifically focuses on the movements that encompass people to maintain, restore, and enhance their physical strength, motion, function, and comprehensive well-being by uncovering the underlying physical issues.
Physiotherapy is performed by healthcare professionals known as physiotherapists. The physiotherapist is an expert in determining the root cause of any injury, and with their years of experience tries to treat physical problems connected with different parts of the body. Often, they are equipped in treating neuromuscular, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and respiratory systems.
Physical therapy (PT), also known as physiotherapy, is one of the allied health professions that, by using evidence-based kinesiology, electrotherapy, shockwave modality, exercise prescription, joint mobilization and health education, treats conditions such as chronic or acute pain, soft tissue injuries, cartilage damage, arthritis, gait disorders and physical impairments typically of musculoskeletal, cardiopulmonary, neurological and endocrinological origins.
Physical therapy is used to improve a patient’s physical functions through physical examination, diagnosis, prognosis, physical intervention, rehabilitation and patient education. It is practiced by physical therapists.
Physiotherapy is a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole person’ approach to health and wellbeing, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle.
Physiotherapists offer physiotherapy treatment for the following –
- Granting knowledge to patients to cure the re-occurrence of any injury.
- Treating injury and the effects of the disease.
- Enhancing and managing optimal physical performance.
- Treating injury and disability.
- Maintaining acute and chronic conditions.
Physiotherapist offers physiotherapy treatment for the following conditions:
- Musculoskeletal: Treating patients with musculoskeletal diseases include neck and back pain.
- Women’s Health Complications: Encompassing women’s health issues including pregnancy, breastfeeding, menopause, loss of bladder, bedwetting, bowel control, birth, and post-partum care.
- Incontinence: Maintaining and preventing incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Cardiorespiratory: Rehabilitating patients who are suffering from diseases that affect the heart and lungs like Asthma.
- Cancer, Palliative care, and lymphedema: Preventing and managing pain, fatigue, muscle, deconditioning, and stiffness.
- Orthopedics: Treating patients to prevent acute or chronic orthopedics complications which include arthritis and amputations.
- Pain: Curing pain and its effect on function in patients.
Why Jaipur Hospital?
The Department of Physiotherapy at Jaipur Hospital utilizes a variety of innovative techniques to understand the nature of injury or problems, and treat them by using the following techniques-
- Demonstration: Assisting patients with the proper movement patterns to help patients to heal themselves.
- Manual Manipulation: Changing joints and soft tissue helps to enhance drain fluid from the body, circulation, relax overly tight or muscles with spasms.
- Electrical nerve stimulation: Electrical currents play the role to treat the affected areas which helps to cease blocking pain signals to the brain.
- Functional Testing: Testing the patient to determine his/her physical abilities.
- Device provision: Prescription, fabrication, and application of supportive and protective devices or equipment.
- Acupuncture: Needles prompt the nervous system and work to release muscles, dull pain, boost the immune system, and regulate distinct body functions.
Need Emergency Assistance?
Have Any Query Regarding our Services, Contact us at the Jaipur Hospital or fix an appointment.