Gynaecology & Obstetrics
Gynaecology & Obstetrics Hospital in Jaipur
Best Gynaecology & Obstetrics Hospital in Jaipur
Searching for the best gynecology hospital in Jaipur? Well, we are here! Our hospital’s gynecology and obstetrics department are staffed by experienced and qualified doctors dedicated to providing the best possible care for our patients. We offer a wide range of services, from routine check-ups to more complex procedures. We also have a team of counselors who can provide support and advice on various reproductive health issues.
The importance of gynecology and obstetrics cannot be understated. These disciplines play a vital role in ensuring the health and wellbeing of women of all ages, and we are proud to offer such high-quality care to our patients.
Gynecology and Obstetrics are twin subjects that are connected with the female.
Obstetrics addresses pregnancy and its related procedures and disorders, including deliveries.
On the other hand, gynecology involves treating the female reproductive system, the women who are not pregnant, including Chronic pain and sexually transmitted infections.
Gynecology encompasses both medicines as well as surgical fields. Often, gynecological illnesses need hormonal treatment while, other pharmacological management, fibroids, and cancer needed surgical removal.
OB-GYN is a specialist who has broad experience in obstetrics and gynecology. OB-GYN offers treatment for the services including STI Testing, pelvic exams, ultrasounds, pap smears, and blood work. They also help women to answer their queries related to sex, pregnancy, infertility, reproductive health, and many others.
An overview of the Treatment and Procedure from the maternity hospital in Jaipur related to Gynecology and obstetrics:
Gynecology and obstetrics are the medical and surgical specialties that focus on the research and treatment of women’s health issues, respectively. Both fields are closely related, and many healthcare providers practice both gynecology and obstetrics.
Common gynecological disorders include pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, and ovarian cysts. Gynecologists may also provide care for pregnant women, including prenatal and postnatal care.
Obstetric disorders include pregnancy-related conditions such as preterm labor, gestational diabetes, and preeclampsia. Obstetricians may also provide care for women who are experiencing complications during childbirth.
Gynecologists and obstetricians often work together to provide comprehensive care for women. In some cases, a woman may see a gynecologist for her regular care and an obstetrician for her prenatal and postnatal care.
Functions of OB-GYNs:
OB-GYNs use a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. Some of the techniques that are used in gynecology include-
- Treatment of Urinary incontinence.
- Treatment of Ovary removal.
- Removing of fallopian tubes at the time of surgery.
- Removing of the Uterus.
- Ultrasound inspecting of the reproductive organs.
- Treatment of cancers of vagina, cervix, uterus, vulva, or ovary.
- Treatment of menstruation includes heavy bleeding, absence, and irregular menstruation.
- Treatment of sexually transmitted infections.
- Removing of uterus fibroids.
- Removing out cone biopsies from the inner walls of the uterus if womb cancer is found.
- Examine the inner abdominal organs of the female reproductive system,
- Removing cysts and infections that arise from the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Coloscopy and hysteroscopy, through which we would be able to peek inside of the uterus through instruments like endoscopes.
- Surgery to treat pelvic organ injuries.
- Cesarean sections, STI tests, and instrumental deliveries at the time of childbirth.
- Managing breast health management like- mammograms and other breast cancer screenings.
Normal/ Caesarean Delivery:
Both normal and cesarean delivery is provided so that safe and easy delivery of a healthy child is ensured. Women are offered complete care and empathy in this process of bringing new life into the world. Emergency pregnancy procedure is also offered in high-risk cases so that there is no danger to the life of both mother and child.
Uterus Fibroid Treatment:
State of art fibroid removal treatment is offered so that women are relieved of pain and complications due to fibroids. Fibroids are removed with processes such as fibroid embolization, endometrial ablation, or myomectomy. In only extreme cases hysterectomy is recommended. Usually, laparoscopic removal of fibroids is adopted so that patients do not have to go through a lot of pain or post-surgical care.
Why Jaipur Hospital?
Treating women’s health is one of the paramount concerns for any hospital. Problems related to puberty, pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause, all needed to be checked effectively, and from time to time, to avoid any health mishappening.
At Jaipur Hospital, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, utilize a broad range of specialties to offer the top quality surgical, diagnostic, counseling, and surgical services for women. Some of the experts only specialize in Obstetrics, for pregnant ladies, while others specialize in offering gynecological services, and do not deal with delivering babies.
Jaipur Hospital also includes incredibly situated delivery rooms and operation theatres with adopting advanced equipment to provide all types of birthing techniques which makes jaipur hospital to best Gynaecology/Obstetrics Hospital in Jaipur
We offer a huge range of healthcare services that are in congruence with the varied needs of women through different stages of their life, beginning from preconception planning, pregnancy, menopause, etc. Both routine and high-risk pregnancies along with prenatal diagnosis and treatment are offered.
The gynaecology services encompass care for various disorders related to the female reproductive system, emergency gynaecological surgery, and even educative as well as supportive services for the varied needs of a woman. The hospital offers specialized care for high-risk pregnancies.
Qualified nurses and doctors are available at all times. Annual check-up packages specific to women of different age groups is Provided.
Frequently Ask Questions:
Some of the most common gynecological disorders include-
- Pain during sex
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Painful Menstruation
- Excess white discharge
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Breast pain or Breast lumps in Women.
- When periods come too early or too late.
- Vaginal bleeding during sex.
- Vaginal discharge with unpleasant odor or unusual color including brown, green, or yellow.
- Painful sexual intercourse.
- Itching, redness, or swelling in the vaginal tract.
- Burning sensation while urinating.
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding during periods.
- Pain in the pelvic area.
Immediately visit Jaipur Hospital, if you are facing any of the above symptoms to stop the development of these complications.
A gynecologist is an expert who deals with female reproductive health. They curb and treat complications connected to female reproductive areas. For instance, ovaries, breasts, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
Our skilled team of Gynecologist knows the rise and cure of complications, so visit Jaipur Hospital, the best Gynecology Hospital in Jaipur.
Gynecological diseases are the disorders that affect female reproductive organs like-
- External Genitalia- Clitoris, Vulva, Vagina, labia.
- Internal Genitalia- Uterus, Ovaries, Cervix, Fallopian Tubes.
Jaipur Hospital, known as the best Gynecology Hospital in Jaipur effectively search out the problem, and avoid any mishappening.
- Do not deep clean your vagina.
- Do not share your towels or underwear with anyone.
- Use trusted feminine washes to cleanse genitals.
- Keep Genital dry.
- Do not wear tight underwear.
- Keep changing napkins after 4 hours during menstruation.
Periodic Gynecological Examination is the process to curb discomfort that arises due to gynecological diseases.
Women above 21 or have intercourse can undergo gynecological examination. Women must take this exam at least once every 6 months.
- Exercise, Meditate and stretch regularly.
- Drink sufficient water.
- Get good long sleep.
- Eat antioxidant food items.
Jaipur Hospital is famously known for offering scrumptious Gynecological services Jaipur offers a huge range of healthcare services, that are valuable for all disorders in women.
Need Emergency Assistance?
Have Any Query Regarding our Services, Contact us at the Jaipur Hospital or fix an appointment.