Best Piles Surgery in Jaipur
Best Piles Surgery in Jaipur - Jaipur Hospital
Venous expansions in the lower anus and rectum are called piles. Our facility of Jaipur hospital is dedicated to offering the best piles surgery in Jaipur, which includes sophisticated laser pile treatment. We are the go-to option for patients looking for the top doctors in Jaipur for piles treatment because our team of committed and skilled medical professionals guarantees you the best care possible. You can get the comfort you deserve if you trust our skilled team with your care if you’re having trouble with piles. If you are unaware of piles, their signs, and their causes, read this page to learn more about them and how to stay away from further problems.
What Is Piles or Haemorrhoids?
A cluster of swollen, inflammatory tissue in the area of the anal is called a pile or haemorrhoids. They may be internal or external, and they can come in a variety of sizes. Interior piles are the most common kind and are typically seen 2–4 cm above the anus entrance. The exterior border of the anus is where external hemorrhoids or external piles appear. Obesity, pregnancy, and straining while stool extraction are the main causes of hemorrhoids.
Piles or Haemorrhoids Grade
- Grade 1: The hemorrhoid does not fall outside of the anus; instead, it protrudes into the anal tube.
- Grade 2: A hemorrhoid that emerges through the anus after evacuation or straining eventually retracts on its own.
- Grade 3: A hemorrhoid that emerges through the anus during evacuation or straining must be manually repositioned.
- Grade 4 – Hemorrhoids continue to prolapse outside of the anus in Grade 4.
Doctors sometimes refer people to surgeons for advanced hemorrhoid treatment methods when treating Grade 3 and Grade 4 hemorrhoids.
Services by the Best Piles Surgery Hospital in Jaipur
We give patients the best care available to solve their problems as quickly as feasible. We employ cutting-edge technologies to treat issues in order to reduce them during therapy. In order to treat piles or perform piles surgery, we use:
- Rubber band ligation: Physicians treat internal hemorrhoid that are bleeding or prolapsing using rubber band ligation.
- Infrared photocoagulation: An internal hemorrhoid is exposed to infrared light by a medical professional using a device.
- Sclerotherapy: An internal hemorrhoid is injected with a solution by a doctor, which forms scar tissue.
- Electrocoagulation: An internal hemorrhoid is exposed to an electric current by a medical professional using a device.
- Hemorrhoid stapling: An internal hemorrhoid that is prolapsing can be pulled back into the anus by a physician, usually a surgeon, using a specialized stapling tool.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: Hemorrhoids that are huge on the outside and prolapsing internally and do not respond to other therapies can be removed with a hemorrhoidectomy, which is often performed by a surgeon.
Why we recommend us?
We have been committed to offering top-notch medical care. Our top-tier, multispecialty primary care hospital is well-known for its skilled medical staff, kind nurses, and committed group of consultants.
- Competent Healthcare Group
- Outstanding facilities;
- A warm, welcoming environment;
- Excellent, reasonably priced healthcare
- Round-the-clock emergency treatment;
- Clinical excellence
Need Emergency Assistance?
Have Any Query Regarding our Services, Contact us at the Jaipur Hospital or fix an appointment.