Prostate Cancer Surgery
Best Prostate Cancer Surgery in Jaipur
Best Prostate Cancer Surgery: Jaipur Hospital
Of all the cancers, prostate cancer is the most prevalent. It is a serious illness. Fortunately, the majority of prostate cancer patients receive a diagnosis before the cancerous cells leave the prostate gland. This stage of treatment usually results in cancer elimination. A tiny percentage of individuals may experience an aggressive sickness that spreads swiftly to other body areas. Based on your risk factors, your healthcare professional can advise you on the optimal screening schedule. For the best prostate cancer surgery in Jaipur, You can visit Jaipur Hospital. They can advise on the most effective course of action depending on how aggressively or slowly your cancer is developing. To know more about prostrate cancer and surgery read this page.
What Is Prostate Cancer?
Cancer is born when bodily cells start to proliferate uncontrollably. The unchecked growth of prostate gland cells is the first sign of prostate cancer. The prostate is a gland found in men. It produces a portion of the fluid found in semen. The prostate is situated in front of the rectum and beneath the bladder. Adenocarcinomas are the most common kind of prostate cancer. The risk of developing prostate cancer is higher in older men and in Black males who are not Hispanic. Prostate cancers grow slowly in most cases, but some grow and spread quickly.
Types of Prostate cancer:
- Small cell carcinomas
- Transitional cell carcinomas
- Neuroendocrine tumors
These further forms of prostate cancer are uncommon. It is quite likely that you have an adenocarcinoma if you are diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Symptoms of Prostate Cancer
- Prostate cancer in its early stages rarely exhibits symptoms. As the illness worsens, the following problems could arise:
- Frequently urinating, sometimes severe, especially at night.
- Weak pee flow or intermittent urine flow.
- Burning or pain during urination (dysuria)
- Bladder loss of control, also known as incontinence.
- Intestinal control loss.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) and painful ejaculation.
- Blood in urine or semen
- Discomfort in your hips, chest, or lower back.
Best Prostate Cancer Surgery in Jaipur
Prostate cancer usually cannot be detected as it has no symptoms but when the condition worsens, surgery is required to treat prostate cancer. Jaipur Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Jaipur that does prostate cancer surgery. Mostly the surgery for prostate cancer is done by a urologist or radiation oncologist.
- Radiation therapy
Radiation is used in this treatment to either kill or stop the growth of cancer cells. Among the options for treating early-stage prostate cancer include:
- External radiation therapy: This technique directs radiation toward the cancer cells using equipment that is external to the body. In order to reduce the risk to healthy tissue and maximize the amount of radiation that reaches the prostate tumor, conformal radiation therapy is an external radiation treatment that employs a computer to help guide and target a specific location.
- Internal radiation therapy: Also referred to as brachytherapy, this technique involves the implantation of radioactive seeds by a physician close to the prostate. Utilizing imaging studies like computed tomography or ultrasound, a surgeon can better direct the placement of the radioactive material.
- Radical Prostatectomy
A prostate gland that is diseased is removed during a radical prostatectomy. When a prostate cancer is effectively removed, it usually does not spread. If your surgeon thinks you would benefit from this procedure, they can advise you on the optimal removal technique.
- Open radical prostatectomy: With an open radical prostatectomy, your prostate gland is removed by a single incision made from your belly button to your pubic bone in your abdomen. Compared to less invasive procedures like robotic prostatectomy, this technique is less common.
- Robotic radical prostatectomy: This procedure makes multiple small incisions necessary for your doctor to do surgery. They use a console to control a robot system rather than working directly.
Need Emergency Assistance?
Have Any Query Regarding our Services, Contact us at the Jaipur Hospital or fix an appointment.